HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Very cute neh ^^^^^^^^^^^^ :D I dont know why I get so addicted to her. Omgomg. Hehehe. She's GIRL. Very cool one! Her voice, wa omg !! <3>
Day with Zoe, Mandy, Gina, Hazel, Lirong!! To celebrate Zoe's birthday :D Haha. Bused to training. Late. Warm up-ed. Then they play match.
WA. I SIT THERE FOR DK HOW MANY HOURS DOING NOTHING. C girls lost to Anderson Pri. :/ They very cute lei. cheh :$ B girls won :)
3plus dismissed, walked to lirong's hse with her and mandy. THE DOG :$ Scary. Awhile. Ok ok liao. The dog, shiver until.......... LOL Ok then bathed.
Get ready. Bused to inter. Went CS buy cake first. And walked back to MRT to meet Hazel and Zoe. Waited for Gina. She went missing for dk how long alr.
& went to Simei eat HANS. Hehehehehe. Eat very long :$:$ Left HANS at 8plus 9plus. Waited for bus............................................................... & went mandy's
house outside cut cake. Lalalalala. And went mandy's room. & lalalalala. Brother want go home :@ . So byebye with them. & homed. Watched tv. & slept. Wa. Very tired lor!!
Today slept till 10plus. Went tmall. Walked, & homed. Slept 4hours :$:$ BUT MANDY.... WHOLE DAY. OMG. LOL pig. Tved, comped. HAHA.
TMR TRAINING. I dont look forward for it.
OMG. HAHA!
Her eyes NICE kkkkkk! I love ths video alotalot....