Tuesday, September 28, 2010

If you love something let it go free. If it doesn't come back, you never had it. If it comes back, love it forever.

I think I can't MIA from computer. Making notes now ^^ Like last min. Went to Zhihao's house to study. In the end, do homework only. Wa. Sian -.- YESHYESHYESH, im going to study like real hard for the EOY. ;eeks. From today onwards, studystudystudy :) No more playing :D I swear. Hahahha !

School was okay. KNOW SOMETHING. I realised, english lesson, Miss Yuen came back, but not that ... like last time. But, I find tht time pass faster :) Haaa (Y) . Aft school, walked to 7eleven, bought Maggie. Then walked to Zhihao's house. Ate, & went to his room. HIS ROOM IS DAMN BIG AH. But very empty. LOL. Crapped around then went home at 4.50pm. Bused back home, sleep, bathe, & NOW. STUDYING & COMPUTER. :D Okokokay. Going to study noww :D Bye (L) .