Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I WISH TO HAVE MY OWN ROOM. ALL DECORATED BY ME :)
BIG & NICE!

Today isn't that good. Blah. Went to Jacq's house to study aft school. Best, I don't know why I like studying at her house. Hahhahaa. & I done my homework. (Y) I love myself. :) Alot of things I know about YOU today. What you've said to me, y'know, ALL BULLSHITS. But, I believed. Everything also say me. 'Last girl this guy ever loves' BULLSHIT. CRAP. NONSENSE. _|_
Mayb im going back to tumblr. ^^ Hahhaa. Ok, bye !

I’ve learned a lot this year.. I learned that things don’t always turn our the way you planned, or the way you think they should. And I’ve learned that there are things that go wrong that don’t always get fixed or get put back together the way they were before. I’ve learned that some broken things stay broken, and I’ve learned that you can get through bad times and keep looking for better ones, as long as you have people who love you.